Thursday, September 22, 2011

After a few minutes ...

Well, as things would go, when I said I was going to do a little work on the layout, wouldn't you know it, there was a great episode of NCIS: Los Angeles on and it blew my available time, oh well. Of course, since I wanted to get something done, I stayed up too late and didn't get a lot of sleep for work. That does not make for a fun day.

I came home last night to find my most recent purchase in the mail: two packages of slide cover glass to use as windows for my GP9u project. When I get home (I am presently deadheading home on a train for my release, NO I AM NOT ON DUTY!), I will upload some photos. I also laid a little bit of track on the module, of which I also took some photos. Not much, but something!

Photos to follow in a while ...

No comments:

Post a Comment